Team 304 (The premier AAU Basketball program) in the Wheeling WV area, is looking for a Head Middle school boys Coach, and potentially assistant High school girls basketball coach to assist the existing Coaching and Admin staff for the Spring/Summer 2022 Season.
- Responsible for training and player development
- Displays knowledge in drills and strategies
- Responsible for representing the team on & off-court in a professional manner.
- In constant contact with the Program Director, head coach and provides coach with updates
- Promote team-oriented environment
- Emphasize sportsmanship and character development
- Supervise students in practice, during games, and during travel
- Maintain equipment and assist with uniform distribution/collection
- Maintain player records
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Some Coaching experience required—School or AAU preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, Dependable
- Reliable Transportation required
- Associate Degree or Post-Secondary Education Certificate(Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree(Preferred)
- Willing to go through Mandatory background check, and Obtain AAU coaching card.
We welcome all candidates and applicants from different and diverse backgrounds.
If you think you have the standards we mentioned above, even if you don’t:
Please Reach out, the position starts out as a volunteer one, but does offer Free & Discounted UnderArmour Team 304 Gear and travel reimbursements, Etc. In addition, to a possible small stipend, in the Future!
We are a nonprofit organization, not just a youth basketball organization—More the Basketball.